31 May 2012

Follower Guest Spot #2

After a bit of a slump, geek-wise, following the excitement of the NAF Cup a couple of weekends ago, I woke up early this morning and did just ten minutes of painting on a half-finished knight for my Quest project. It, along with the arrival of some bits in the post for both British and Prussian forces for GASLIGHT yesterday evening, was enough to get me back in the saddle. I hope to get a record of the highlights of the bloodbowling fun from the NAF cup up on the blog here over the next couple of days.

In the mean time, may I direct your attention to Bishop Lord's new(ish) 28mm blog, Assemble the Army! for my second Follower Guest Spot? Although still in its infancy, it already boasts a couple of lovely shots of Perry miniatures ready to defend the Papal See.



Link to Bishop Lord's POST -> click here

Happy geeking,
Rab

2 comments:

  1. Hi Rab, WOW I was more than a little surprised to see my own photos in my reading list!!(Great idea)
    Thanks for that and your comments:-) I'm not sure how often the Blog will be updated as its a side line to keep me motivated when I want to paint some 28mm stuff. My main wargaming passion is 10mm and Ive another Blog for this that keeps me busy. Here's the link if you fancy a toot:-

    http://grandscalewargaming.blogspot.co.uk/

    Jason

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're very welcome, Jason, and I'm enjoying spreading my favourite bits from the blogs of those who follow my blog.

    I actually only discovered your 28mm stuff via your 10mm blog which I keep a fairly close eye on (plenty of nice stuff on there as well for anyone who hasn't had a look yet), and I figured there'd be others in the same boat as me.

    I do hope you give those 28mm chaps a bit more love so I can enjoy the pictures!

    ReplyDelete